1. Your privacy is important to us. This policy outlines how we utilize, disclose, manage and process personal data of DoWallet users.
Information We Collect from Users of DoWallet
1. We collect and retain the following types of information from users of DoWallet:
API Keys for the different exchanges to which you have connected
Login information: email + password + secret question
Device Information: Information automatically collected about the device used to access the DoWallet (such as, but not limited to, hardware, operating system, browser, etc.).
Location Information – Information automatically collected to determine your location, including your IP address and/or domain name.
Log Information: Information that is generated by your use of DoWallet that is automatically collected and stored in our server logs. This may include, but is not limited to, device-specific information, location information, system activity and an information related to DoWallet services you utilize.
Transactional Information: Information that is generated by your activity, including, but not limited to wallet balances.
Correspondence: Information that you provide to us in correspondence, including creating a wallet or wallets, and with respect to ongoing user support.
2. Information that we DON'T store on our DoWallet servers and that is stored instead on your personal device (smart phone, laptop, personal computer):
Login PIN and Biometrics
How We Use and Process Information from Users of DoWallet
1. We will NEVER share your individual information with third parties without your permission.
2. Permission will be requested, if at all, by email or via the Application.
3. We may use user data to offer additional premium services offered by DoWallet or by 3rd party partners through the DoWallet app or the notification channel above. We will not share user information directly with any 3rd party.
You Control Your Data
1. You are always in control of your data settings and usage for all functions of DoWallet.
2. You can request correction or deletion of your data from DoWallet by contacting us at email@example.com
How We Protect Your Information
1. We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the you information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
2. By utilizing encryption and never storing your private key, DoWallet strives to protect the privacy and information security of our users, understanding that even the most rigorous security measures are not able to fully guarantee the security of personal data.
Prohibition on Use of DoWallet by Minors
1. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use DoWallet.
2. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18.
3. If you are under 18, do not use DoWallet or input any information to any site identified with DoWallet.
How Your Data is Processed When You Connect to an Exchange or News Site via DoWallet
1. Users of DoWallet can connect to exchanges via APIs; this connectivity is created via an API Key and Secret combination and/or OAuth mechanisms that you will generate directly via exchange and provide to DoWallet for connectivity purposes.
2. We store and encrypt these these APIs only to read balances and transactions from the exchanges to display on the Application and not to conduct trades or transactions.
3. Real time Market Data and News is aggregated via multiple APIs and 3rd party sources.
4. DoWallet maintains a database of Phishing and Scam addresses to prevent or warn users from sending money to specific compromised addresses
Use of Personal Data for Marketing Purposes
1. Personal data collected may be used for the purposes of marketing individualized products and services by DoWallet to users of DoWallet.
2. DoWallet does not sell personal data to third parties.
3. DoWallet may sell aggregated, non-identifiable user data to third parties.
Control Over Cookies
1. User consent is required for obtaining and using certain Cookies.
2. Users can change their previous decisions about acceptance or rejection of using Cookies, by using settings typically located in the menu bar of your Internet browser: Tools, Internet Options, then “privacy” or “security”. There, users can change the settings for which types of Cookies they would like to block.
3. In one’s browser a user can also delete cookies. Cancellation is usually available in the toolbox, under the “Clear Browsing Data” (usually a window can also display the CTRL + Shift + Del) and selecting Delete Cookies.
5. Each User is assigned a session cookie, and a IP address is collected at the start of a session on the website, for identification purposes.
6. Cookies of Google Analytics may also be temporarily stored. Cookies are only stored for the time spent on applications with deletion upon inactivity. Persistent Cookies are stored on the User’s computer.
Languages and Currencies
1. DoWallet displays information about multiple FX currencies and cryptocurrencies in approximately three dozen languages, for informational purposes only.
1. DoWallet is structured with dynamic addresses and multiple wallets for multiple currencies, with a single recovery phrase.
Third Party Privacy Policies
1. Users of DoWallet may access third party websites, subject to the terms and conditions and privacy policies of such third parties.
2. Users acknowledge and agree that DoWallet is not responsible for any third party terms and conditions, nor for privacy policies and use of information by such third parties.
Exceptional Disclosure Of Personal Information
1. DoWallet users’ personal data may be used for the following purposes: developing products, services, partnerships, carrying out research, analytics, communication with user feedback responses, or identity verification.
2. Personal information may be disclosed to the extent DoWallet is obligated by process of law.
3. DoWallet users’ personal data may be shared with and processed by third parties operating in association with DoWallet, provided that the privacy and security provided by such third parties is at least as protective as that provided by DoWallet under this policy.
Information Automatically Collected Includes Without Limitation
1. IP address
2. Browser type and language
4. Exit pages
6. Date and time
7. Amount of time spent of website pages
8. Mobile device information
9. Universally unique ID
10. Platform type and version
11. Carrier and country location
12. Hardware and processor information
Contact Information, Data Access, Correction, Deletion, And Opt Out
1. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org any time to:
Ask us how DoWallet is using your personal data;
Request access to information that DoWallet has about you;
Correct any information that DoWallet has about you; or
Delete information the DoWallet has about you.
Modification of Personal Data and Communication Preferences
1. Voluntary data provided allows the user to access, review and make changes to their personal data at any time.
2. Users may mana ge the receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link.
3. It is not always possible to fully remove or modify information in our subscription databases.
1. Amendments to this policy may be made from time to time without notice, to ensure that the policy remains consistent with developments at DoWallet.
2. Revisions will be transparent as to date of last update, and will be available on the DoWallet website: www.dowallet.app
3. All interactions with us are subject to the most current version of the online policy posted on the DoWallet website.
Last updated 24 January 2019.
© 2019. Wallex Inc.. All Rights Reserved.